Based on advice from the National MS Therapy Centre (see link below), we remain open during the current November lockdown.
Entry Procedure during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Member to arrive at the centre and ring the doorbell. The door will be locked.
- Your temperature will be taken before you enter the building and you will be asked to confirm you have no symptoms
- Use hand sanitiser outside the main door BEFORE entering the building
- Members should wear a mask that you can either bring with you, or they are available at the centre. The centre masks are CE Certified masks, Type IIR
- Bring in your own water and container
- No socialising at all, so no tea/coffee/biscuits
- Do not bring anyone else with you unless necessary, if you do they will need to wait in the car.