The UK Government has announced an autumn vaccine booster for Covid-19.
You’re eligible for the autumn Covid vaccine booster if you’re:
- aged 50 and over
- aged 5 to 49 and in a clinical risk group. That includes including pregnant women and everyone with MS
- a household contact of someone with immunosuppression. You’re likely to be in this immunosuppressed group if you were eligible for the ‘third primary dose‘ of the vaccine
- an unpaid carer aged 16 to 49
- a resident or staff in a care home for older adults
- a frontline health or social care worker
The rollout is expected to start from September, but could take several months.